Outstanding reach on this versatile, four-axle crane with best-in-class jobsite accessibility. Unbeatable lifting capacity in steep boom positions.
- Max. Crane Capacity 88 USt
- Main Boom Length 35. 8 ft – 196.9 ft
- Boom Extension 5.2 ft / 21.3 ft / 29.5 ft – 52.5 ft
- Max. Tip Height 255.9 ft
- Max. Counterweight 39,000 lbs
- Outrigger Bases 26.5 ft x 21.3 ft
- Hoist Line Pull 15,040 lbs
- MAX Radius 164.0 ft
- Dimensions L: 39.9 ft W: 8.4 ft H: 12.4 ft
- Max. Crane Capacity 80 t
- Main Boom Length 10.9 m – 60 m
- Boom Extension 1.6 m / 6.5 m / 9 m – 16 m
- Max. Tip Height 78 m
- Max. Counterweight 17.7 t
- Outrigger Bases 8.08 m x 6.48 m
- Hoist Line Pull 6.8 t
- Max. Radius 50 m
- Dimensions L: 12.15 m W: 2.55 m H: 3.79 m
- Axles 4
- Engine Mercedes-Benz
- Drive 8 x 4 x 8 (8 x 6 x 8)
Outlifting the Competition. Again.
The AC 4.080-1 blends outstanding reach with exceptional versatility. Its compact size on 4 axles gives this all terrain crane best-in-class jobsite accessibility. Fully equipped and roadable within a 16.5t axle load, extra transport is rarely needed. Also, it can transport up to 9.3 tonnes of this counterweight itself while remaining under a 12 tonne axle-load limit, and all while also carrying the swing-away jib. Even when staying under an axle load limit of ten tonnes, it can carry 3.3 tonnes of counterweight. This means that it can cross bridges with a weight limit of 10 tonnes without a problem and avoid time-consuming detours in many cases. Whether used as a main crane or a powerful assist crane, the lifting capacity in steep boom positions makes the AC 4.080-1 unbeatable in its class.
INTERACTIVE 360° VIEW
THE TADANO ADVANTAGE
Tadano’s legendary reputation for quality and innovation is why we lead the lifting industry. Superior engineering, design, and components followed up with top-notch service means a greater rate of return and the lowest owning and operating cost of any crane on the market.