The AC 4.070-2 is the most compact crane of its class and raises the bar in many areas by having the best lifting capacities out there. Thanks to comprehensive equipment that comes as standard and a versatile range of accessories, it is well-suited not only for use as a versatile assist crane for setting up large cranes, but also for urban work site assignments.
- Max. Crane Capacity 75 USt
- Main Boom Length 34.1 ft – 164.0 ft
- Boom Extension 5.2 ft / 21.3 ft / 29.5 ft – 52.5 ft
- Max. Tip Height 223.0 ft
- Max. Counterweight 26,200 lbs
- Outrigger Bases 26.5 ft x 21.3 ft
- Hoist Line Pull 15,040 lbs
- MAX Radius 137.8 ft
- Dimensions L: 38.4 ft W: 8.4 ft H: 12.4 ft
- Max. Crane Capacity 70 t
- Main Boom Length 10.4 m – 50 m
- Boom Extension 1.6 m / 6.5 m / 9 m – 16 m
- Max. Tip Height 69 m
- Max. Counterweight 11.9 t
- Outrigger Bases 8.08 m x 6.48 m
- Hoist Line Pull 6.8 t
- Max. Radius 42 m
- Dimensions L: 11.69 m W: 2.55 m H: 3.79 m
- Axles 4
- Engine Mercedes-Benz
- Drive 8 x 4 x 8 (8 x 6 x 8)
Among various impressive characteristics, one stands out in particular: The AC 4.070-2 can transport its maximum counterweight of 11.9 tonnes by itself while staying within an axle load limit of 12 tonnes, and it can still manage an impressive 4.4 tonnes when the axle load is reduced to 10 tonnes instead. Needless to say, this makes the AC 4.070-2 an extremely versatile taxi crane. There are also the lifting capacities, which are just as impressive: With a main boom length of 50 meters, the crane can lift a good 7.3 tonnes at a radius of 10 meters, a lifting capacity that no other crane in this class can reach. And with a total length of 11.7 meters, it is also the most compact four-axle unit of its class on the market.
Technical highlights such as the intelligent IC-1 Plus crane control system, the optional IC-1 Remote telematics solution, and the Flex Base system, which makes it possible to extend the crane’s outriggers to any point within their range, all make the Tadano AC 4.070-2 the standard by which all other cranes in its class should be measured. The optional E-Pack prep package for zero-emission crane operation and the Surround View camera system only confirm this further.